DIET AND WEIGHT LOSS (Or Weight Loss Diet)
A healthy weight is an important element of good health. Quantity and quality of the food consumed plays an important role in maintaining a healthy weight. Exercise is another important aspect of staying healthy.
Since many years, low fat diets were considered best way to lose weight, but researches show that these diets often don’t work because these diets replace fat with easily digested carbohydrates.
Multiple diets have been created, many promising fast and permanent weight loss. But the truth is that any diet would work if one consumes fewer calories.
The best Weight Loss Diet is:-
- The one that is good for all parts of your body, from your brain to your toes, and not just for your waistline.
- It is also one you can follow for a long time.
- In other words, a diet that offers healthy choices with great taste, excluding few foods, and which doesn’t require an extensive and expensive list of groceries or supplements.
One diet that fills the bill is a Mediterranean-type diet. Such a diet—and there are many variations—usually includes:
- several servings of fruits and vegetables a day
- whole-grain breads and cereals
- healthy fats from nuts, seeds, and olive oil
- lean protein from poultry, fish, and beans
- limited amounts of red meat
Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you have got a kingdom. – Jack Lalane
You can discuss with doctors for weight loss diet can check which is the best weight loss diet for you. Its very easy to google for weight loss clinics near your place. Or Just Click here to appointment, we will call you.