NON SURGICAL WEIGHT LOSS SOLUTIONS
Tired of not getting successful in reducing weight ?
If you are one of the thousands of people who have tried dieting without getting success, here is a non surgical option for you.
Here is the solution!
What Should Be My Ideal Weight ?
The most common measurement used for indicating whether a person is overweight is Body Mass Index (BMI).
|35-39.9 kg/m²||Severely Obese|
|40 kg/m² or above||Morbidly Obese|
Different types of non surgical procedures :-
- Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty
- Endoscopic Intragastric Balloon
Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG)
It is a procedure similar to gastric sleeve surgery but is non surgical. The entire procedure is done through mouth via endoscopic suturing system which doesn’t require any incision. Using this technique, size and volume of the stomach are reduced to much less than it’s original capacity because of which limited intake of food is there.
Benefits of ESG :-
- This procedure is for 50 minutes.
- After 4-5 hours of procedure, a patient starts walking and patient can be discharged within a day.
- After getting discharged from the hospital, a patient can perform normal activities from the next day itself.
- Since it is a non surgical endoscopic procedure, it leads to less pain and discomfort.
- ESG leads to significant weight loss.
- It potentially lowers the risk of serious weight-related health problems, including: GERD, Heart disease, Hypertension, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Type 2 Diabetes.
Endoscopic Intragastric Balloon
It is a non surgical procedure to help lose weight who suffer from obesity and morbid obesity. It is an endoscopic procedure, during which a balloon is inserted in the stomach, occupying about half of it. The balloon remains in the stomach for maximum of six months and it is meant to increase the feeling of satiety and limit food intake. Weight loss can lower your risk of potentially serious weight-related health problems, such as:
- Heart disease and stroke
- High blood pressure
- Sleep apnea
- Type 2 diabetes